Will YOU die? Do you know someone who's mortal? Finally, an episode
tailored to your uniqueness. This show's a meadley of some deadly
shit. Put your head in the key hole, turn your soul until it
un-splits, and your lamp's been lit. Roll your "I" out your head and
check this shit!
The Stu clones practice dying, state final wishes, and explore what's
fun, funny, and F.U.B.A.R in fatality. Including:
* Reincarnation: I say it every lifetime; There's no such thing.
* It's All About The "O": Margaret Birken finds her G-spot, leaves her body.
* Pedophiles in Purgatory. Catholic Priest relieved of life by fellow
* Necrophilia: Nostalgia gone too far?
* Auto-erotic Asphyxiation: Just breathe.
* He came and went: President of France, Felix Faure' fellated to finality.
* Eat me: How hungry were Russians a century or so ago?